MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND ANALYTICAL EQUIPMENT
INNOVATE OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTROMETER S-5
Innovate Full Spectrum Optical Emission Spectrometer S5 adopts the international standard of design and manufacturing technology. It uses the most advanced CMOS signal acquisition device from Japan Hamamatsu Co.
Each CMOS can set the number of sparks separately. It adopts a vacuum light chamber design and full digital excitation light source.
This CMOS Spectrometer not only contains the feature of full spectrum of CCD spectrometer but also has the advantages of PMT spectrometer, which has a very low detection limit for nonmetallic elements.
The design of the whole machine is stable and durable. It also has many advantages such as easy operation, high accuracy test results, long-term stability etc.
Main Technical Parameters
|Application Field||Metallurgy, foundry, machinery, scientific research, commodity inspection, automobile, petrochemical, shipbuilding, electric power, aviation, nuclear power, metal and nonferrous metal smelting, processing and recovery industry.|
|Analysis Matrix||Fe, Al, Cu, Zn, Ni, Mg, Pb etc.|
|Optical System||Para-Runge-Roland Circular Full-Spectral vacuum optical system|
|Wavelength Range||140 ~ 680 nm|
|Grating Focal Length||401 mm|
|Detector||High performance CMOS array|
|Light Source Type||Digital light source. High energy precombustion technology.|
|Discharge Frequency||100 - 1000 Hz|
|Working Power||AC220V 50/60Hz 1200W|
|Dimensions||780 × 585 × 360 mm|
|Analysis Time||According to the sample type, normally - about 20s.|
|Electrode Type||Tungsten Spray Electrode|
|Analytical Gap||4 mm|
|Other Functions||Vacuum, temperature, software automatic control pressure, communication monitoring.|
Main Technical Features
- High Performance Optical System. The arc flame generated by the excitation of optical system is directly supplied into the vacuum optical chamber by the lens, which realizes the optical path through and effectively reduces the loss of the optical path.
High precision CMOS detector can accurately measure nonmetallic elements such as C, P, S, As, B, N and all kinds of metal elements.
The test results are accurate, reproducible and long-term stable.
- Automatic Optical Path Calibration. Automatic optical path calibration. Optical system automatic spectral line scanning ensures the correctness of receiving and eliminates the tedious peak scanning work.
The instrument automatically identifies a particular spectral line and compares it with the original storage line, determines the drift position, and finds out the current pixel position of the analytical line for measurement.
- Design of Plugged Lens. The vacuum optical system adopts a unique incident window and vacuum isolation, which can be operated in the working state of the vacuum system. The optical lens adopts a plugged lens structure, which is convenient for daily cleaning and maintenance.
- Vacuum Chamber Integration. The unique structure of the light chamber makes the volume of the vacuum chamber smaller and the vacuum pumping time takes only 1 / 2 compared to the ordinary spectrometer.
The integrated design and high precision processing of vacuum chambers makes the vacuum more durable.
- Vacuum Anti-oil Technology. Multistage isolation vacuum anti-oil technology adopts a vacuum pressure differential valve to ensure that the vacuum light chamber and the vacuum are completely isolated when the vacuum pump is not working.
The vacuum oil filter device is added in the middle to ensure that the vacuum pump oil does not enter the vacuum chamber and that the CMOS detector and optical elements work in a reliable environment.
- Open Spark Table. The flexible sample clamp design of the open spark table is designed to meet the sample analysis for various shapes and sizes at the customer site.
The minimum analysis of the wire can reach 3mm using a small sample clamp.
- Jet Electrode Technology. Uses the most advanced spray electrode technology in the world and a tungsten electrode. Argon jet flow is formed around the electrode under the excited state. Therefore, the excitation point will not be in contact with the outside air during the excitation process and the excitation accuracy will be improved.
A unique argon gas design greatly reduces the amount of argon gas consumption, thus saving the user’s money.
- Integrated Gas Path Module. The air path system adopts a free maintenance design of the gas path module instead of the solenoid valve and the flow meter. The self-blowing function of the electrode creates a good environment for the excitation.
- Digital Excitation Light Source. Digital excitation light source adopts the most advanced plasma excitation light source in the world. The super stable energy is released into the argon environment to stimulate the sample.
The full digital excitation pulse is used to ensure the ultra-high resolution and high stability output of the sample plasma.
The parameters of the light source can be adjusted arbitrarily to meet the excitation requirements of various materials.
- High-speed Data Acquisition. The instrument adopts high performance CMOS detector and each CMOS has a function of collecting and analyzing the data. It can automatically monitor and control the operating state of the modules such as temperature, vacuum, argon pressure, light source, excitation chamber etc.
- Ethernet Data Transmission. The Ethernet card and TCP/IP protocol are used between the computer and the spectrometer to avoid the disadvantages of electromagnetic interference and optical fiber aging. At the same time, the computer and printer are completely external, which is convenient for upgrading and replacement.
Remotely monitors the instrument status, multi-channel control system and monitors all instrument parameters.
- Prefabricated Working Curve. With different materials and grades of the standard library, the factory prefabricates work curve before delivery, which is convenient for installation and commissioning as well as for timely production.
The analysis program will be different according to the metals and elements. The excitation and test parameter of the instrument has been adjusted well before delivery. According to the analysis program, the optimal test condition can be automatically selected.
The scope of analysis is attached to the specification and can be freely drawn or extended according to the standard sample supplied by the user.
- Fast Analysis Speed. The analysis speed is very fast. It only takes 20s for one test.
According to different analysis materials, by setting pre-burning time and measuring time, the instrument can achieve the best analysis effect in the shortest time.
- Multi-matrix Analysis. The optical path design adopts a compass structure. The detectors are arranged alternately up and down so that all the spectral lines are received. Even though the hardware facilities are not added, the multi - matrix analysis can be executed.
It’s easy to add matrix, material types and analytical elements without hardware cost according to production requirements.
- Chinese-English Language Software System. The instrument operation software is completely compatible with Windows 7/8/10 system.
The software is easy to operate even with no spectrometer knowledge or operational experience.
Specifications and Technical Parameters
|Analysis Matrix||Fe, Al, Cu, Zn, Ni, Mg, Pb, Mg etc.|
|Wavelength Range||140 ~ 680 nm|
|Working Power||(220±20）V AC，（50±1）Hz，Single-phase power supply with protective grounding.|
|Working Temperature||10 ~ 30°C|
|Storage Temperature||0 ~ 45°C|
|Working Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Argon Gas Purity Requirement||99.999%|
|Argon Gas Inlet Pressure||0.5 MPa|
|Argon Gas Flow Meter||Excitation flow rate 3.5L/min，Maintain flow rate 0.4L/min，Standby flow rate 0.1L/min.|
|Dimensions||(L)780 × (W)585 × (H)360 mm|
|Maximum Excitation Power||400 VA|
|Standby Average Power||100 VA|
|Light Source Type||Pulse synthesis all digital light source (programmable pulse all digital light source)|
|Discharge Frequency||1000 Hz|
|Discharge Current||400 A|
|Ignition Pulse||1 ~ 14 kV|
|Spark Excitation Pulse||20 ~ 230 V|
|Arc Excitation pulse||20 ~ 60 V|
|Spark Table Hole Diameter||13 mm|
- Full spectrum optical system with lpa-Runge structure.
- Wavelength Range: 140～680 nm.
- Multiple high performance CMOS detectors.
- Resistance to environmental temperature change.
- Integrated optical chamber design, CMOS detector ensures short wave to achieve the best performance.
- Constant temperature control of optical room. The temperature is 36°C.
Sample Spark Table
- The special design of the excitation chamber makes it more convenient to clean.
- The optimized argon gas path is designed to ensure the effective cooling of the firing station and the effective entry of metal dust into the filter during the excitation process, which makes the sample excitation more stable and greatly reduces the intake of metal dust by the human body. It protects health and ensures the safety of operators.
- Smaller excitation space allows less argon consumption.
- Sample fixture is easy to use.
- The electrode has the function of self-blowing which makes the life of the electrode longer and makes it much easier to clean.
- The size of 13 mm of an excited pore is more favorable for sample analysis.
- The open sample generator can be used for the analysis of samples of various sizes and shapes.
- The design of the lens structure makes the lens disassembling and wiping more convenient.
Digital Light Source
- Pulse synthesis full digital light source (programmable pulse full digital light source). The highest frequency up to 1000 Hz.
- High energy pre-combustion technology.
- Optimal design of control and power circuit and perfect excitation safety protection function.
- Provides optimal spark, arc or combination excitation waveform for different analysis samples.
- Frequency:(100 ~ 1000)Hz.
- Discharge Current:max 400 A.
Data Acquisition System
- High performance DSP processor with ultra high speed data acquisition and control function.
- Single spark acquisition and spectral delay acquisition to achieve more optimized element content measurement.
- External computer (user optional)
- High speed Ethernet data transmission
- Graphical Analysis Software based on Windows operating system, convenient and practical.
- Complete automatic system diagnosis function.
- Perfect database management function, easy to query and summarize data.
- Intelligent correction algorithm to ensure the stability and reliability of the instrument.
- Complete spectral line information and interference deduction algorithm to ensure analysis more accurate.
- Adapting to the latest Windows operating system.
The instrument must be placed in a special laboratory with an indoor area greater than 10 square meters. Please ensure the lab has no harmful, flammable and corrosive gases.
Working temperature: 10 ～ 30°C. It is required to install an air conditioner in the laboratory.
Storage temperature: 0 ～ 45°C. Relative humidity of environment: 20% ~ 80%.
For wet areas, a dehumidifier is required.
Power supply: single phase 220+20V, 1kVA.
Ensure the normal use of the S5 spectrometer, please install a voltage regulator with 1kVA to 3kVA single phase 220V AC.
To ensure reliability of the instrument, please prepare a single ground wire for the instrument, with grounding resistance less than 4 ohms.
Purity ≥99,999%, oxygen content ≤2 ppm, H2O content ≤5ppm. If the user cannot supply high purity argon, it is recommended to use an argon purifier.
Argon gas flow: standby flow approx. 0.1L/min, Maintain flow approx（0.4-0.5）L/min, Excitation flow approx 3.5L/min. Argon gas controlled pressure: 0.5Mpa.
Scope of Supply
Instrument Attachment List
|Optical Emission Spectrometer (Main Unit)||S-5||1 pcs|
|Perconal Computer working under OS Windows||Tongfang||1 pcs|
|Laser Printer||HP1106||1 pcs|
|Calibration Standard Sample||As per customer’s requirement||1 pcs|
|Vacuum Pump||VRD-4||1 pcs|
|Vacuum Oil Filter||55 × 77 mm||1 pcs|
|Differential Pressure Valve||GYC-JQ16||1 pcs|
|Vacuum Clamp||KF16||2 sets|
Spare Parts List
|Tungsten Electrode||74 × 5 mm||1 pcs|
|Pole Gauge||4.0 mm||1 pcs|
|Electrode Brush||110 × 8 mm||1 pcs|
|Stainless Steel Clean Pipe||6 mm||2,5 m|
|Argon Gas Regulator 0-2.5MPa||YQY-12||1 pcs|
|Special Stainless Steel Connector||Ø6||1 pcs|
|National Standard Power Wire||10A||1 pcs|
|Triangular Key||S-5||1 pcs|
|Stainless Steel Fastener (Inner Hexagonal)||5 × 10 mm||1 pcs|
|Mouse Pad||240 × 210 mm||1 pcs|
|PVC Tube||12 × 8 mm||1,5 м|
|Fluoro Rubber Ring||13 × 11 mm||1 pcs|
|Fluoro Rubber Ring||6 × 4 mm||1 pcs|
|Fluoro Rubber Ring||11 × 9 mm||1 pcs|
|Screwdriver||6 × 100 mm||1 pcs|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||2,5 mm||1 pcs|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||3 mm||1 pcs|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||4 mm||1 pcs|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner||5 mm||1 pcs|
|Sample Tray||Oblong||1 pcs|
|Internal Pressure Filter||10 "2"||1 pcs|
|Electrode Wrench||3×100 mm||1 pcs|
|304 Tighten Screw||M6×8 mm||1 pcs|
|Network Wire||1.5 m||1 pcs|
|Vacuum Clamp||KF16||1 set|
|High precision magnetically saturated stabilized power supply 1 KVA, Iron Tower or Ochis brand)||1 pcs|
|Argon Gas Purifier||1 pcs||If the user can’t supply high purity argon gas|
|Grinding Machine for Ferrous Metals||1 pcs||Necessary|
|Small Lathe for Non-ferrous Metals||1 pcs||Necessary|