TURNKEY SCRAP METAL RECYCLING PLANT
PRE-CRUSHING EQUIPMENT FOR METAL SCRAP
Equipment for pre-crushing of metal scrap is intended primarily for pre-cutting of ferrous and nonferrous metals before the process of their primary crushing in order to ensure security in the operation of the line of the main equipment. As a general rule, the potential risk may come from large, steel briquettes and car housings.
Highlights of the equipment for pre-crushing of metal scrap
- Reliability and ease of fragmentation at a lower processing cost per ton of scrap.
- Quick-wearing nodes, elements and parts of crushing equipment made of carbide material under strict control over the quality of production.
- The design of the upper and lower rollers ensures high efficiency operation of the equipment for pre-crushing of metal scrap.
Specifications for scrap feeding
Productivity: 10-60 t / h
Scrap feeding: the conveyor belt (composed of 25 mm plates and chains of high-strength steel)
Type of material to be treated:
- Cars for scrap, with / without engine, flattened.
- Household appliances, washing machines, refrigerators, etc.
- Iron and steel scrap, up to 8 mm.
- Briquettes made of steel wool and others.